The dynamometer can test all fast-running engine within below specifications.
Has a maximal effect on 1250 kW and max 5000 rpm, which also makes the dynamometer ideal for testing high revolution engines.
– Dataloggning from engine canBUS and external sensors
– Power correction to DIN-standard
– Real time display of engine speed, power, and torque
– Automatic and semi-automatic test cycles
– Long-term test
– Option of entering original power graph as reference
WHY DYNAMOMETER TEST?
If you – as an example – have purchased a used diesel engine, it is an advantage to have it tested before installation, to avoid unnecessary expenses.
All test includes a full documented report, which are a quality assurance for you as a customer.